For the second module of the masters we were to develop images that formed a sequence. I decided this was my opportunity to do an animation. It was quite a challenge as I never imagined the amount of work it takes to do something for a few seconds. The multilayered problem was very stimulating. The outcome is not to my satisfaction and still needs many hours to make it coherent, so I might return to it at some point.
As I was doing this I was getting a bit anxious that I had nothing physical to show for, so I took the same narrative and turned it into a mono printed book. Overall this was a really exciting project which allowed me to play a lot to discover shapes and relationships between spaces and times.